Tweets

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Restless night

Had a terrible night's sleep just now.

Saying just now as it's 4.30am.

Yesterday i was all over the place, mentally that is, the majority of time i was sat on my sofa at home, laptop in place, trying to get through the many things that needed to be done. But my head just wasn't in it, so it jumped all over the place, mild giddy panics, back and forth, back and forth.

Then it's bedtime so off i trot and my head is still spinning, and as soon as the TV goes off and the conversations petter out "wham" my head's at it again, thinking up new plans, going over others, writing, processing, doodling. BUT NOT SLEEPING.

I have to have some form of distraction so the radio goes on, but i tune in too much and start to enjoy the shows, laughing along, caught up in the narrative. All the time knowing that in 4,3,2 hours i need to get up.

So it turns 3 am and i just give up. And i get up an hour and a half early.

My alarm has just gone off on my phone.

I'll be feeling this later, and it will all be my own fault.

MORNING KIDS

No comments:

Post a Comment